Welcome to the Château Barotte.

In 1930, René Guérin got the castle with 4,5 ha of vineyards and 1,5 ha of land with AOC label and in 1974, Michel Guérin succeeded his father.

From this date, he didn't stop making necessary improvements to the wine storehouse, to the equipment and to the methods of cultivation, in order to make its farm a modern tool.

In 2004, the individual compagny became an EARL, with the entry of his son, Stéphane Guérin, recently graduate in wine growing.

Specials

No specials at this time